Your shopping cart is empty!
Assist Pharmaceutical Purchasing Manager in all Purchasing activities.
1. Maintain a System of Tracking procurement and Logistics requests and generate status reports.
2. Generate reports as required by Purchasing Manager (sales, stocks, allocations & others).
3. Verify and Fax / E-mail orders to vendors with confirmation of acceptance.
4. Follow up on the delivery of orders to ensure timely and accurate delivery, including expediting or de- expediting when required.
5. Work closely with receiving department and notify vendor and Accounting Department of any discrepancies or problems.
6. Review the stock management system to determine re-order requirement and ensure proper inventory on daily bases.
7. Maintain up to date list of new products in the market.
8. Handle expiry matters internally and with vendors.
9. Review, record and prioritize purchasing requests and obtains additional information/documentation.
10. Follow up prices issues.
11. Manage the supply of the products through the supply chain process from our warehouses into our shops.
12. Any other tasks as assigned by Purchasing Manager.
1. BSc degree, a medical background is a priority.
2. High level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel: Macros & Pivot tables, PowerPoint) is a must.
3. Experience in a related field, minimum 2 years.
1. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
2. Versatile, flexible, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
3. Self-motivated, dynamic with a can-do attitude and highly detail-oriented.
4. Good communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
5. Integrity, ability to take and follow instructions and to work with minimal supervision.
*Note: Candidate must be resident in Bahrain
1. Locally hired professional Skin Care Specialist (Beauty Advisor). As a headhunt!
2. Fluent Arabic and having a good command of English, both verbal and written.
3. Minimum of 1-year experience in Skincare or consumer healthcare products.
4. Presentable and aware of basic selling skills.
5. Having a good team spirit.
6. Ability to work under pressure.
1. Do the overall plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of the brand, service or product.
2. Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research.
3. Responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers.
4. To regularly meet with clients and senior management to discuss sales performance and present the marketing plans.
5. Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
1. Proven working experience as a brand manager.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong research and analytical skills.
4. In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
5. A willingness to listen and drive for results and leadership skills.
6. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
7. Budget-management skills and proficiency.
8. Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
9. Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
10. Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
11. Positive attitude, proactive, inspiring and make the customers want to run out to buy the brand newest product.