Panadol Joint Tab 18 S
All images are for illustrative purposes only. Actualproduct may vary due to product updates.
Panadol Joint Caplets
Panadol Joint is a sustained release formulation that can provide long-lasting relief from joint pain such as that associated with Osteoarthritis. Panadol Joint can be a convenient choice, containing a higher dose of paracetamol than regular Panadol tablets. Panadol Joint may provide up to 8 hour relief from pain.
Use Panadol Joint for effective relief of joint pain such as that associated with Osteoarthritis.
Panadol Joint is a unique bi-layer caplet incorporating an immediate-release and a sustained release dose of paracetamol. Paracetamol is released in 2 stages, with the first stage being released quickly, for rapid onset of action, and the second stage being released slowly over the day or night, to provide prolonged pain relief.
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 12 years and over:
- Oral administration only.
- 2 tablets taken three times a day, every 6-8 hours as required, up to a maximum of 6 tablets in any 24-hour period
- Maximum daily dose: 4000 mg.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Each tablet contains:
- 665mg Paracetamol
Warnings & Precautions (see label for full list)
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredient in this product
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- If you have glutathione depleted states such as sepsis, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
- Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with warfarin and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding; consult your doctor before taking these medicines together. Occasional doses of paracetamol have no significant effect.
- For full information about the product,refer to the product insert leaflet.
|Basic Product Information|
|Condition||Pain Reliever , Fever Reducer , Osteoarthritis , Joints Problems|
|For Who (Gender)||Both (He & She)|
“Delivery & Shipping: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. All of our orders are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation and normally delivered within 24 hours with in Bahrain and 2 to 5 days outside Bahrain excluding public holidays and weekends. Our delivery partner will contact you prior to the delivery to confirm availability.”
If your online order is over BHD 20 & paid online we will ship your order free of charge in Bahrain. For all other orders in Bahrain a BHD 1.2 => 1.5 shipping fee will apply.
Also we are shipping worldwide.
shipping company of your choice between Aramex and DHL during the checkout process
*Customs charges are bearable by the customer only