Your shopping cart is empty!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site, web browser and mobile site included. Your use of www.NasserPharmacy.com (this "Web Site") confirms your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
1. Products, Content and Specifications: Nasser Pharmacy makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display all attributes of our products. Product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. We may make changes in information without notice.
Information provided on this website is suitable only as general information. Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist for advice on your specific treatments needs. Please visit in person at any one of our branches to consult our pharmacists for advice.
It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local laws in Kingdom of Bahrain in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you agree that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
2. Delivery & Shipping: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. All of our orders are despatched within 24 hours of order confirmation and normally delivered within 2 days excluding public holidays and weekends. Our delivery partner will contact you prior to the delivery to confirm availability.
Delivery charges (valid for one order delivered to one address only) will be calculated automatically at checkout based on weight and destination.
We will attempt to deliver your items on the date you specify. Our delivery partner will contact you on the day of delivery (usually 1 hour before arrival) to ensure someone is available to receive your package. If our delivery partner is unable to deliver for any reason, our partner will contact you by telephone the following business day to arrange an alternative delivery date. You will be required to sign a delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
Products or services are subject to availability. In the event that a product runs out of stock after we receive your order, we will contact you via the details provided at the time of ordering to advise you. We are unable to deliver any medicine that requires a prescription, in accordance with Bahrain laws and regulations.
In case that incorrect contact details have been provided, redelivery will be charged as per package weight and destination.
Should in incorrect item be dispatched, please contact our customer service team for a pickup and/or replacement as needed. No delivery fee will be charged for this service.
When ordering from NasserPharmacy.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. For international shipping and deliveries, packages may be subject to customs charges, tariffs, duties, taxes and fees, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance and compliance with the laws and regulations of the destination country must be fulfilled by the recipient, you, as the customer and as the importer of record; Nasser Pharmacy has no control over customs clearance charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Nasser Pharmacy will not bear any responsibility for non-delivery and no refunds will be processed due to non-payment of customs charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
3. Refund policy: For defective items supplied from the manufacturer, you will be eligible for an exchange or refund if the item(s) is returned in person to any Nasser Pharmacy branch within 7 days of the purchase date along with the e-payment confirmation.
In the case of an error in website data, the price of the product or its validity or its capacity, our employees will contact you to fix the error without any extra charge from your side.
Notwithstanding any laws or otherwise, no exchange or refund will be made for non-defective, correctly delivered products.
4. Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and Bahrain laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of Nasser Pharmacy Corporation. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity in Kingdom of Bahrain.
5. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Nasser Pharmacy and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Nasser Pharmacy.
6. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations in Kingdom of Bahrain.
7. Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Nasser Pharmacy or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material or comments that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. Disclaimers. Your use of this site is at your risk. The information, materials and services provided on or through this web site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither Nasser Pharmacy, nor any of their respective affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this web site. The information, materials and services provided on or through this web site may be out of date, and neither Nasser Pharmacy, nor any of their respective affiliates makes any commitment or assumes any duty to update such information, materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to the Bahrain laws for any such prohibitions.
All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
11. Liability. In no event will Nasser Pharmacy, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to Bahrain laws for any such prohibitions.
In the event of any problem with this web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web site. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this web site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this web site.
12. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Nasser Pharmacy reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this web site. Please check the terms and conditions regularly.
13. Laws and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersedes all prior written or oral representations, agreements or understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions (including any misrepresentation made by Nasser Pharmacy) between you and Nasser Pharmacy to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Bahrain, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the courts of Kingdom of Bahrain. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14. Termination. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
15. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Care Department on this section of our website: https://www.nasserpharmacy.com/bh-en/contact-us.