THE VIC PROGRAM
THE VIC PROGRAM
Swipe your card every time you make a purchase at any Nasser Pharmacy branch in Bahrain. For every
BD1.000 spent with us, you earn 1 point. Once you have accumulated enough points, they can be redeemed at your next purchase.
If your purchase total is of a greater value than the points you have earned, you will be requested to pay the remaining balance through cash or credit.
A valid VIC card must be presented at time of transaction to earn or redeem points. Members will be required to present ID to confirm they are the rightful owner of the VIC card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The application and use of the VIC Loyalty Card and number, including associated benefits is deemed to be acceptance of theseterms and condition
- The VIC account, card and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Nasser Pharmacy which may, at any time, amend the condition of operation of the program without prior notice.
- Application forms are not valid and will not be processed unless completed correctly and hard copy applications are signed by the applicant.
- Points are not transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash and are valid in the Kingdom of Bahrain only.
- Members are only entitled to one VIC account each. Nasser Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts without prior notice.
- To earn or redeem points at the time of transaction, members will be required to present their VIC Card to confirm they are the genuine owner of the VIC account. Points earnings are considered forfeited if no card is presented before transaction.
- VIC cards remain the responsibility of the member. Nasser Pharmacy cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the failure to ensure the safe-keeping of a card.
- Replacement cards for lost/stolen cards will incur a charge of BD3.000
- The scheme is only for personal use. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on products intended for wholesale. Points additionally cannot be earned or redeemed on purchases intended to be claimed on insurance.
- Nasser Pharmacy employees are not eligible for the Nasser Pharmacy VIC Program.
- All members of the scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- Nasser Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse to member requests to add points for whatever reason if the VIC Card is not presented at the time of transaction and shall not be liable for any VIC system malfunction, system failure or disruption in access to the VIC Program or VIC Card, or any consequences arising from the same.
- By applying for a VIC Card, you agree to be sent promotional materials by Nasser Pharmacy.