Pharmaclinix Dermarollex 2mm
All images are for illustrative purposes only. Actualproduct may vary due to product updates.
Dermarollex® is available in eleven sizes for accurate treatments:
- Re-usable (single patient use)
- Cost Effective
- Simple sterilising procedure (wash & Hibiscrub)
- Highest quality stainless surgical steel solid core micro-needles
- Glides smoothly (no fish-hooking or bending of needle)
Wide Head Sizes (mm) - 8 needles across:
- 0.2 Fine wrinkles, Melasma, superficial scarring in older skin
- 0.25 Fine wrinkles, Melasma, superficial scarring in younger skin
- 0.5 Deeper Atrophic scarring where vertical subcision is needed
- 1.0 Ice pick, boxcar & Acne scars
- 1.5 Severe rolling Acne scars & Striae alba
- 2.0 Vertical subcision of old, fibrosed & deformed injury scars on the face
- 2.5 Re-alignment of scar collagen on the body
- 3.0 Severe graft edge & burns hypertrophic scars
Narrow Head Sizes (mm) - 3 needles across
Fine control over small target areas
- 0.2 Wrinkles, pigmentation around the eyes, upper lip & frown lines
- 0.5 Atrophic small superficial Acne scars
- 1.5 Single white stretch mark & old, small deformed scars
Please note: Use Scar Repairex® for 4 weeks prior to micro-needling to soften Hypertrophic scars.
- New Collagen formation for up to one year with dermarolling
- No new collagen is detected more than 0.5mm depth
- Average epidermal depth of the face is 0.15mm; so 0.2mm is ideal
Healthy Reticular Collagen induction without thermal injury or fibrosis.
The Dermarollex® is easy to use:
- Use EMLA local anaesthetic cream from your pharmacy to provide pain relief
- Do not force the roller into the skin. Simply use mild pressure.
- After the treatment, wash the Dermarollex® in sterilising fluid.
- Apply the relevant PharmaClinix® cream to the skin, until absorbed.
- Roll the head onto the skin, firmly, but slowly, to make sure that the needles penetrate the surface layer.
- Roll at the same intensity four times each vertically, horizontally & diagonally.
- Re-apply the cream after rolling the skin to get maximum benefit.
- Use once a week, preferably before bed-time, gradually increasing to five times a week over 4 weeks.
Sterilizing your Dermarollex ® after the treatment:
- Wash the Dermarollex® under running hot water.
- Sterilize the Dermarollex®, with household disinfectant or sterilising liquid.
- Immerse in half a glass of the liquid for 15 minutes.
- Shake off the excess fluid
- Allow to dry completely, before putting into its plastic case.
- Use one roller per person.
- Do NOT use in active acne, raised scars, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
- Do not apply on eyelids.
- For safety & hygienic purposes; Store in the supplied plastic box.
- Needle size of more than 0.2mm should be used under medical supervision only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Basic Product Information|
|For Who (Gender)||Both (He & She)|
|How to Use||External Use|
|Why to Use||Treatment|
|Where to Use||Face, Hair & Body|
“Delivery & Shipping: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. All of our orders are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation and normally delivered within 24 hours with in Bahrain and 2 to 5 days outside Bahrain excluding public holidays and weekends. Our delivery partner will contact you prior to the delivery to confirm availability.”
If your online order is over BHD 20 & paid online we will ship your order free of charge in Bahrain. For all other orders in Bahrain a BHD 1.2 => 1.5 shipping fee will apply.
Also we are shipping worldwide.
shipping company of your choice between Aramex and DHL during the checkout process
*Customs charges are bearable by the customer only